in

Hemp Didymos?

Last post 04-13-2006, 6:28 AM by haakadoodle. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-12-2006, 2:04 PM 14559

    Hemp Didymos?

    Hello, I really want to buy a Didymos wrap for this baby, due in September. I lean towards the one made with hemp, since I have been told it will get supersoft with washing, and be cool in summer and warm in winter. Does anyone have experience with the hemp Didy? Does it really get very soft?

    TIA
    Gunda

  •  04-13-2006, 6:28 AM 14569 in reply to 14559

    Re: Hemp Didymos?

    I have not used or tried a hemp didy. We use hemp diapers and they are so so soft! Hemp is also really sturdy, it last longer than cotton.

    I would love to hear about it. Does anyone have a hemp didy? I haven't bought one, because I just don't like the colorway. I know you can dye them, but that sounds like a lot of work. What if it didn't turn out? I wish didymos made the hemp wrap in different colors.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML