view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
Messenger
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Site feedback and suggestions (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Site feedback and suggestions
»
Asking for password?
Asking for password?
Last post 04-13-2006, 2:29 AM by
cciele
. 2 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
04-12-2006, 11:24 PM
14566
cciele
Joined on 10-05-2005
Posts 40
Points 357
Asking for password?
Reply
Quote
So I was browsing the shop section today and each time I click on a new link, I would get two pop-up dialog boxes asking for a login and password to apps.attachedtobaby.com. What's up with that?
Cathy
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-13-2006, 12:07 AM
14567
in reply to
14566
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 1,241
Points 20,470
Re: Asking for password?
Reply
Quote
I apologize for that, I was upgrading the LiveChat, but obviously ran into some problems... I don't think you'll be asked for a password now, and hopefully LiveChat will be working tomorrow once again!
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
04-13-2006, 2:29 AM
14568
in reply to
14567
cciele
Joined on 10-05-2005
Posts 40
Points 357
Re: Asking for password?
Reply
Quote
Works fine now! Thanks for the quick response Angela!
Cathy
Post Points: 5
Report abuse