blessedw/4 wrote:
I'm looking at a Kozy and a Sachi .... I want a blueish color, also need more head support for the sleepy babe .... has anyone tried either of these or both? Which is more comfy?
Thanks for your expert opinions![Big Smile [:D]](../emoticons/emotion-2.gif)
Well, I think I got my answer yesterday .... I happened to be on TBW and someone posted a used blueish/tealish sachi for only $30. I was so happy the kids and I were "happy dancing". So on Tues. I'll be sitting home waiting on the mail man to bring our new mei tai!!!! and dh can relax that my addiction only cost us $30 - this time![Wink [;)]](../emoticons/emotion-5.gif)
If there is a 12 step program for this addiction, please don't tell my hubby, yet.![Smile [:)]](../emoticons/emotion-1.gif)
Actually I feel very blessed to have a hubby, who loves attacment parenting and all that comes with it.
Blessings~ Heather
mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)
married to Allen (7-17-03)