in

FS: Amethyst fleece HS, sz 6

Last post 04-09-2006, 8:30 PM by amyvanwest. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-24-2006, 9:38 PM 13809

    FS: Amethyst fleece HS, sz 6

    This is essentially brand-spanking new! I bought it a few weeks ago. Gorgeous! I've worn it once for a short time. I need a size down b/c I've lost some weight (yeah!).

    Asking $20.00 ppd. Perfect, pristine condition! Super soft and cozy and perfect for those chilly early spring walks!

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/amyvanwest/picture13114.aspx

    You can email me if you're interested. Funded PP preferred.

    amyvanwest@verizon.net
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  04-09-2006, 8:12 AM 14393 in reply to 13809

    Re: FS: Amethyst fleece HS, sz 6

    Hi! Could you tell me the measurements on the top & bottom rail?
    I have a HS but can't recall the size! lol
  •  04-09-2006, 8:30 PM 14452 in reply to 14393

    Re: FS: Amethyst fleece HS, sz 6

    I can check it for you in the morning. :) Trying to get the kiddos to bed right now. LOL.

    :)


    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
View as RSS news feed in XML