in

ATB question

Last post 04-09-2006, 11:23 AM by hapahaolegirl. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-29-2006, 9:26 AM 13928

    ATB question

    Not sure, this might be in the wrong forum.

    Will ATB have the new Didys? I didn't think I like the black ellipse until I saw the action shot but now I really do!Big Smile [:D]

  •  03-29-2006, 10:27 AM 13932 in reply to 13928

    Re: ATB question

    Yep, we placed our order for them last week. I haven't heard back on how soon our last order will be ready, I'm hoping to have them in about 2-3 weeks.
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  03-29-2006, 10:54 AM 13935 in reply to 13932

    Re: ATB question

    Oh good! Well, good for me...bad for my budget!Smile [:)]

     

  •  03-29-2006, 2:30 PM 13952 in reply to 13935

    Re: ATB question

    Embarrassed [:$]Just took a look at the paypal balance Surprise [:O]

    Off to look through my stash for something to sell...Big Smile [:D]

  •  04-09-2006, 12:30 AM 14362 in reply to 13932

    Re: ATB question

    Yikes!  Now I must decide...black or red?  Angela, did you get short ones?



    Susan~Wife to Andrew; Mama to a grown up sling boy, Atticus, and a little wrapped love, Creeley
  •  04-09-2006, 2:23 AM 14371 in reply to 13932

    Re: ATB question

    What about the clouds print? Any idea on what sizes you'll have of it? And can you pre-place your order?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  04-09-2006, 11:23 AM 14411 in reply to 13928

    Re: ATB question

    Will you be ordering any size 3 ultramarine indos anytime in the near future?

    Thanks!

    Kristen

View as RSS news feed in XML