in

FSOT: size 6 Nora Didy

Last post 03-28-2006, 5:41 PM by trini89. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-21-2006, 5:36 PM 13700

    FSOT: size 6 Nora Didy

    Size 6 Nora Didy...aquired in a trade for another Didy quite lovely....but not my style *sigh*  I believe I am the 3rd owner of this beauty...but remember that Didys only get nice with age and use!   :D

    REDUCED $102 Asking $110ppd w/ insurance and delivery confrimation included with in the US, international buyers pay $100 + actual shipping.

    Would love to trade for:
    size 4, 6, or 7 Jonas, Simon, Sven, Tobias, Black & White Indio, or Aqua/Silver/Aubergine Waves Didy
    size 4.6+ Blueberry stripes BBSlen
    size 4.6+ Vicky Storch
    paypal   :D


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  03-28-2006, 5:41 PM 13908 in reply to 13700

    Re: FSOT: size 6 Nora Didy

    I have a Leo Marine Storch size 5.2
View as RSS news feed in XML