in

HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

Last post 03-22-2006, 2:17 PM by Jayna's mama. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-17-2006, 3:28 PM 13581

    HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

    Hey Ladies!!!  I guess I'm putting out a call for help for a mom I met at La Leche League.  She is actually a La Leche League Leader who has relocated to MN (near the twin cities) due to the hurricane.  They are having a pretty rough time, lost a lot and now out of a job, too.  She had her fourth baby here in Jan. ...beautiful little girl, and they have a 18mos. old a 6 year old and 13 year old.  I had several of my baby carriers with last night at LLL and she enjoyed trying them on.  I was wondering if anyone has anything they are no longer using and would consider donating to this family.  The littler ones will be needing more clothes ... we all know how fast they grow .... and this mom would love to be able to carry both little ones, but only has one ring sling.  She is just not at a point to go out and buy anything ... carriers, clothes, anything....

    Feel free to email me with any thoughts, suggestions or questions as to how you could help a fellow bw,bf,ap,LLL mom.

    ahsauerbrey@msn.com


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  03-17-2006, 9:49 PM 13594 in reply to 13581

    Re: HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

    Hey, I am on my third boy and everyone still buys clothes even though we saved everything from the first two.  Does she need anything for boys?

    What did she do for a living?  Maybe we could help get her linked up with some prospects.

    Let me know if I can help!


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  03-19-2006, 1:32 PM 13640 in reply to 13581

    Re: HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

    Sorry for my delay in updating .... our computer went down yesterday Tongue Tied [:S].... thankfully my dh is not only adorable but handy at fixing computers as wellLeft Hug [{]Smile [:)]

    I've checked with this mom and her kids would be wearing:

    girl - size 6 mos

    boy - size 2T

    girl - size 7

    please email me if you think you have item to contribute to this family

    ahsauerbrey@msn.com


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  03-20-2006, 11:15 AM 13669 in reply to 13640

    Re: HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

    I emailed you......
  •  03-22-2006, 2:17 PM 13726 in reply to 13669

    Re: HELP for a hurricane mom - relocated to MN

    Oh I have a TON of clothes in size 6 months.... most only got worn a few weeks and some are probably still new

    Let me know how to get them to you.


    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML