in

Great Deals at Comfy Joey - Come Check them out !!

Last post 03-16-2006, 8:53 AM by ComfyJoey. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-16-2006, 8:53 AM 13542

    Drinks [D] Great Deals at Comfy Joey - Come Check them out !!

    Hi All,

    I have discounted all Pouches at Comfy Joey by 10% this week.

    I also have some seconds on Ebay

    Check what others have to say about Comfy Joey at TBW
    & THE SLING DIRECTORY

    Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.

    I offer customized sizing for a perfect fit.

    Happy Shopping,

    Ayesha @ Comfy Joey


    Ayesha -
    SAHM to 2 adorable boys ages 1 & 4
    Due early May with new baby girl, YAY !!

    Embroidered Designer Silk Pouches
    Carefully Designed With You in Mind
    Huge Clearance Sale - Low Shipping
    Save $$$ @ www.comfyjoey.com
View as RSS news feed in XML