view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Site feedback and suggestions (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photos
Blogs
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Site feedback and suggestions
»
Re: Kudos to Angela
Kudos to Angela
Last post 06-27-2005, 2:18 AM by
cbmr777
. 5 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
06-06-2005, 8:49 AM
1276
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 582
Points 9,684
Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
Angela I wanted to say thankyou for a user friendly site. I really like the picture portion of it. I was able to figure the posting of pictures in a matter of minutes and I have never posted pictures on a site before. I also wanted to add that it is nice you can take pictures in regular sizes. I added my a picture on TBW and it took my husband 1 1/2 hours to download software and stuff to get the picture small enough to put on TBW. Thank you, I love to see pictures of all the baby wearing mom I have been talking to.
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
06-06-2005, 9:54 AM
1278
in reply to
1276
SlingMomEsq
Joined on 05-27-2005
The Old Dominion
Posts 158
Points 2,391
Re: Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
I second that!
Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
06-06-2005, 1:43 PM
1287
in reply to
1278
Tambola
Joined on 03-23-2005
Ohio...is it STILL winter?
Posts 112
Points 2,030
Re: Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
Me too!
I love it too!
Baby boy, Travis
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
06-06-2005, 5:03 PM
1299
in reply to
1287
drmomof2boys
Joined on 05-18-2005
Mountain View, CA
Posts 278
Points 4,113
Re: Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
Yay, Angela!!!
Lois
Ben and Keegan's Mommy
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
06-07-2005, 5:39 PM
1343
in reply to
1299
abbylynn
Joined on 05-29-2005
South Florida
Posts 6
Points 98
Re: Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
I 5th that!
Abby
Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
06-27-2005, 2:18 AM
1943
in reply to
1343
cbmr777
Joined on 06-20-2005
Michigan
Posts 84
Points 1,047
Re: Kudos to Angela
Reply
Quote
I 6th the comments!! Thanks Angela!
Y
I must say the photos are my fav. portion, too!!
Christine
BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse