Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Kudos to Angela

Last post 06-27-2005, 2:18 AM by cbmr777. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-06-2005, 8:49 AM 1276

    Kudos to Angela

    Angela I wanted to say thankyou for a user friendly site. I really like the picture portion of it. I was able to figure the posting of pictures in a matter of minutes and I have never posted pictures on a site before. I also wanted to add that it is nice you can take pictures in regular sizes. I added my a picture on TBW and it took my husband 1 1/2 hours to download software and stuff to get the picture small enough to put on TBW. Thank you, I love to see pictures of all the baby wearing mom I have been talking to.
    Beth
  •  06-06-2005, 9:54 AM 1278 in reply to 1276

    Re: Kudos to Angela

    I second that!  Big Smile [:D]
    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  06-06-2005, 1:43 PM 1287 in reply to 1278

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 03-12-2006, 3:40 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 112
    • Points 2,030

    Re: Kudos to Angela

    Me too!Big Smile [:D]

    I love it too!


    Baby boy, Travis
  •  06-06-2005, 5:03 PM 1299 in reply to 1287

    Re: Kudos to Angela

    Big Smile [:D]Yay, Angela!!!Big Smile [:D]
    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  06-07-2005, 5:39 PM 1343 in reply to 1299

    Re: Kudos to Angela

    I 5th that!

    Abby
    Mommy to Brandon -- 7/22/03
  •  06-27-2005, 2:18 AM 1943 in reply to 1343

    Re: Kudos to Angela

    I 6th the comments!!  Thanks Angela!  Y

    I must say the photos are my fav. portion, too!! 



    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
View as RSS news feed in XML