in

Cuddly Wrap and other newborn carriers

Last post 03-11-2006, 10:45 AM by quinnsmom. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-11-2006, 7:02 AM 13401

    Cuddly Wrap and other newborn carriers

    I am so excited! I just ordered a sage green cuddly wrap for the baby due in Septmeber.  I am slowly building my newborn carrier stash - as we didn't discover babywearing until DS was 4 months old and already too chunky for stretchy wraps.

    I plan on getting a microfleece PS but can't think of anything else that would be great for a newborn/young baby.  We already have plenty of pouches and MTs - although I have been wanting to get an MnM PIP. We had one before (the first pouch we ever bought) but it was too small - I got the sizing wrong.)

    Any auggestions?  Thanks! :)


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
    with baby #2 due in Sept!
  •  03-11-2006, 7:51 AM 13402 in reply to 13401

    Re: Cuddly Wrap and other newborn carriers

    Sounds like you off to a good start. I have a theory. I have not tested it yet. I would think an Oopa would be a great newborn sling. They are easy to adjust. So you can go from cradle to nursing with small adjustment. You could then just pull it up for the snuggle hold. I am thinking of something that looks good has a long tail to cover my big postpartum body, but is easy to work with.
    Beth
  •  03-11-2006, 10:45 AM 13405 in reply to 13402

    Re: Cuddly Wrap and other newborn carriers

    That's a great idea Beth.  I have two ring slings (never have gotten intot the RS's like I have everything else.) An organic Zolo and a purple Maya that I plan on sending to Jan at SBP to "fix".  The Oopa's are soooo pretty!  I need to work my way up to paying that much for a RS (got the others used/in a trade).  But I'm sure it won't be *too* difficult. :)

    I can remember the beginning days of  BWing when I saw the price of a Didy and shockingly said "I will NEVER pay that much for a baby carrier."  LOL!  I guess DH still wishes I felt that way!


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
    with baby #2 due in Sept!
View as RSS news feed in XML