in

sold

Last post 02-21-2006, 10:34 AM by Neptune. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-21-2006, 8:02 AM 12667

    sold

    BEAUTIFUL COLIBRI FOR SALE!!!!!!

    I received this Colibri today.
    http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37547
    It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am amazed by this carrier.
    But I need some funds, and so this has to go

    ****I paid 69$ppd, asking 65$ppd. Never used, washed or anything.
    Could ship ASAP*****

    Don't like my price,. make me an offer!

    Please help me full my PP acount, I had a back luck last week, and I really want to take advantage of a sale for a new didy.

    Thanks for looking.

  •  02-21-2006, 10:27 AM 12677 in reply to 12667

    Re: I need to sell my Colibri!

    Ha, I actually bought that one of Karens. I used it last night while gathering things to ship and it was soooo comfortable, love it!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-21-2006, 10:34 AM 12678 in reply to 12677

    Re: I need to sell my Colibri!

    it is an AWESOME carrier!!!

    It deserves some love for sure! Wink [;)] I hope it will find a good home soon!

     

View as RSS news feed in XML