in

Instructions for washing Didys

Last post 02-20-2006, 6:55 AM by haakadoodle. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-20-2006, 6:41 AM 12605

    Instructions for washing Didys

    I just got a new one and I'm SCARED to wash it! Confused [8-)]Not that I'm worried the color will fade or anything but me and washers and dryers don't get along well. Actually, I'm worried I'll shrink it. The instructions are kind of in German, right? So, what do I do so it won't shrink. Or is that inevitable?
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-20-2006, 6:55 AM 12607 in reply to 12605

    Re: Instructions for washing Didys

    The best way to keep it from shrinking is to wash on cold and line dry it. I have also found they shrink up a bit in the wash. So I have my dh or my dd pull each end when wet. Pulling help stretch it back out and I also found that way I don't even loose an inch. Didymos says they are made long to shrink a few inches. Just don't put them in the dryer. The fun part is trying to find a place to dry it inside.
    Beth
View as RSS news feed in XML