Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Which carrier have you been using?

Last post 07-13-2005, 10:42 AM by SlingMomEsq. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-20-2005, 5:24 PM 720

    Which carrier have you been using?

    I have been using my Hotslings and my Freehand MT's. So how about you all? Smile [:)]
  •  05-20-2005, 5:53 PM 722 in reply to 720

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Bei bei and FHMT but I am biased LOL, seriously though, the bei bei is the first choice right now.....

     

    Kaire


    Kaire
  •  05-20-2005, 9:05 PM 726 in reply to 722

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I have been using my pouches a whole lot lately!!!  

  •  05-26-2005, 12:39 AM 857 in reply to 726

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Only my Freehands.  Trying to use pouches more.

    I probably would rotate my Freehands and Kozy but the Kozy is at the "doctor".


    Abigail

    mama to Presley 8/02 and Camden 3/04
  •  05-26-2005, 12:02 PM 866 in reply to 720

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Well, my crocheted one, of course Big Smile [:D].  But I really like my Sachi and my MamaKangaroo.  Kim from Boopa Rapture and I are trading soon and I can't wait to try her Hoopa and Rappa.  Woo hoo!
    Tamara, blessed mama to:
    Nathaniel (5), Susannah (2.5), Abigail (14 mo), Sprout (due 4/20)and 3 in heaven: Asher, Ari, and Issac.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/pfamilygal
  •  05-27-2005, 2:01 PM 908 in reply to 866

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I have been using My MT (Freehands) when we are out. The back carry is so easy. At home I have been using my ring slings, mostly oopa or zolo. My dd is so picky about what he want to be carried in. He always bring me the ring slings at home and it has to be the one he picks lol. Who knew 16mo. olds could be so demanding.
    Beth
  •  05-28-2005, 11:42 AM 937 in reply to 720

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I've been ring sling-ing quite a bit these days! Loving the cotton and solarveil zolos.
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  05-28-2005, 1:26 PM 939 in reply to 937

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    FreeHand MTs mostly with some rotated in for variety - Catbird baby, Kozy, and AngelPack! Out and about I wear my silk Oopa. All my other silk slings are borrowed out to friends, and just today I borrowed my fuschia Oopa to a lady for a wedding.

    DH is wearing a Patapum right now. I must find him a more masculine print for a Mei Tai or ring sling!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-28-2005, 2:48 PM 940 in reply to 939

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Been wearing my Kozies all day long in the house.....ds#3 is such a napper when I wear him!

    Ring slings out.   Silk ring sling on Sundays. 

    I WANT TO GET GOOD AT WRAPS!!!!!  Waaaahh!


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  05-28-2005, 3:26 PM 944 in reply to 940

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Gretchen I will have to come to a nino meeting and help you out with the wraps! Which one do you have you eye on-- an ellaroo the christiane? (BTW, it's blue)
  •  05-28-2005, 6:31 PM 945 in reply to 944

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I have the ER Christiane....lol!

    I am thinking of just getting a Didy, though.....that would MAKE me learn if I spent that much $$$$!


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  05-31-2005, 12:53 AM 1062 in reply to 945

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Gretchen - I think you need an Indio BLUE Big Smile [:D]

    Right now I am mostly using my Didys/Storchs....I love them. Also using my Oopas for going out (parties, restaurants, etc) and my PS for really quick errands (post office, etc). Of course I try to use ALL my carriers so they don't get lonely Big Smile [:D]

  •  05-31-2005, 9:08 AM 1077 in reply to 1062

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    What's a PS?

    And what's the best color chart around for Didys and Storchs?

    TIA.


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  05-31-2005, 9:28 AM 1079 in reply to 1077

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    I think "PS" is a Peanut Shell.
    (Someone correct me if I am wrong.)
  •  05-31-2005, 7:20 PM 1102 in reply to 1077

    Re: Which carrier have you been using?

    Yep, PS is Peanut Shell Smile [:)]

    Well, I am assuming you would want a blue Didy, right Gretchen? There are quite a few with pretty blue colors. I am thinking of Indio Blue, Jonas, Lena...there are other blue ones as well. Check out the didymos site and also:

     

    http://www.kantoliinakanava.fi/liinat/didymos/index.php

    I am always up to talking about Didy colors :)

Page 1 of 2 (22 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML