in

ISO Mei Hip and Hotsling Size 1

Last post 02-15-2006, 1:24 PM by adria. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-29-2006, 10:37 PM 10980

    ISO Mei Hip and Hotsling Size 1

    Hi everyone!!  I'm brand new to this board and although I've worn my baby since birth, I've only recently gotten really into babywearing.

    I am looking for a Mei Hip and also a size 1 Hotsling.  I have a 10 month old son so nothing really girlie~

    Thanks!

    Jessica :)

  •  02-14-2006, 10:41 PM 12271 in reply to 10980

    Re: ISO Mei Hip and Hotsling Size 1

    I have an original mei hip w/ rings instead of the current buckles. It's black w/ solid burgandy seat. $35 ppd It's only been used a handful of times.

    e-mail me at rhynoboy@yahoo.com if interested


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  02-15-2006, 1:24 PM 12323 in reply to 10980

    Re: ISO Mei Hip and Hotsling Size 1

    I emailed you!
View as RSS news feed in XML