Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Hello!!!

Last post 02-05-2006, 6:07 PM by melamomma. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-28-2006, 10:30 PM 10882

    Hello!!!

    I am Stacy.  I have two boys:  Garrett who will be five in a few weeks and Chase who was two in September.  They boys are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their new brother in March.  I am really excited to have a newborn again!!!  I am looking forward to learning about more slings--I only have a Maya Wrap--and any info on how to start up in cloth diapering.  We are in Minnesota, too.  Glad to be here!Big Smile [:D]
    Stacy
    Mom to Garrett-5yr and Chase-2.5yr. . .Baby due March 8th
  •  01-29-2006, 1:20 AM 10901 in reply to 10882

    Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome! I am sooo jealous! I only have one little guy now but, wow do I miss being pregnant! Well, congrats and good luck in March!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-29-2006, 1:01 PM 10927 in reply to 10882

    Re: Hello!!!

    Hi Stacy!

    Welcome to ATB!  I love talking cloth diapers, so if you need any advice or have any questions, feel free to PM me!


    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06
  •  01-29-2006, 3:57 PM 10938 in reply to 10927

    Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome to ATB Stacey! 

    3 Boys!  I have 2 boys, and dh isn't so sure he can make a girl.  Hahahaha.  I can't imagine having 3 boys, so please feel free to share some of your upcoming experiences!

     

    Abigail


    Abigail

    mama to Presley 8/02 and Camden 3/04
  •  01-29-2006, 10:11 PM 10979 in reply to 10938

    Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome! I am another MN mama, we would love to see you at a Nino meeting!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-31-2006, 9:33 AM 11113 in reply to 10979

    Re: Hello!!!

    I second JoLyna- come to a nino meeting! I am a mn mommy too, babywearin, CDing :) LOVE to cloth diaper my baby... its almost addictive.....
    I also make my own and hopefully I will be selling them soon!
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  •  01-31-2006, 11:04 AM 11122 in reply to 11113

    Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome! Wow, so many MN folks, you'll have to meet up with us!

    We love CDing too. :)

    We tried to "time" ourselves for a girl both times and got girls (we only have one now though). I'm sure that wasn't the real reason but it is the only thing we could do to sway towards a girl, hehe).


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  02-01-2006, 3:56 PM 11213 in reply to 10882

    Re: Hello!!!

    Welcome!  I've got 2 boys myself!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-03-2006, 6:19 PM 11388 in reply to 11213

    Re: Hello!!!

    We are planning to join everyone at the library on Monday.  Looking forward to it!!!

    I don't have a baby to try out carriers with, so I may need to borrow one.  LOL  I would really like to find at least one carrier to buy before the next baby arrives, so I have something for the newborn stage.

    See you all Monday!

    Stacy :)


    Stacy
    Mom to Garrett-5yr and Chase-2.5yr. . .Baby due March 8th
  •  02-03-2006, 7:49 PM 11390 in reply to 11388

    Re: Hello!!!

    Hi Stacy,
    I am Beth, another MN mom from Apple Valley. I am also one of the NINO leaders. I will look forward to meeting you on Mon. I just love to talk about slings and cloth diapers.
    Mom to Hannah, Anders, and Haakon,
    Beth
  •  02-04-2006, 7:46 AM 11408 in reply to 10882

    Re: Hello!!!

    Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting on Monday--maybe some of that pregnancy stuff can be contagious! In that case, sit by me! Surprise [:O]


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  02-05-2006, 6:07 PM 11476 in reply to 11408

    Re: Hello!!!

    I certainly have enough belly to share!!!

    I think I have met some of you through LLL, that is how I heard about this website and NINO.

    Looking forward to tomorrow!

    Stacy :)


    Stacy
    Mom to Garrett-5yr and Chase-2.5yr. . .Baby due March 8th
View as RSS news feed in XML