Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Another MN mom

Last post 02-01-2006, 10:58 PM by Kristine3Kids. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-28-2006, 8:17 PM 10861

    Another MN mom

    I have just started babywearing with my 2 month old, and I am so amazed at how much he loves it.  I have an 11 yr old girl and a 13 yr old boy, but never tried it with either of them.  I just bought a couple of Moby wraps and am much happier leaving the house with the baby now.  I live in Farmington and am glad I found this community!Big Smile [:D]

    Tessa

    Mom to Mitchell 1-1-93,
    Bailee 12-20-94
    Tristan 11-27-05
  •  01-28-2006, 9:59 PM 10875 in reply to 10861

    Re: Another MN mom

    Hey Tessa,
    I am so glad you found the wrap love! Mobys are so cozy with a newborn. You will have to bring them to the next NINO meeting so we can see them.
    Beth
  •  01-30-2006, 10:46 AM 11012 in reply to 10875

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome to a MN mom! Aren't Moby's great? I wish I had one in every color!


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-30-2006, 4:42 PM 11046 in reply to 11012

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome Tessa! Glad you found a wrap to love. How are you liking the babyhawk?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-30-2006, 8:36 PM 11071 in reply to 11046

    Re: Another MN mom

    I love it, but Tristan isn't quite as sold on it.  I haven't decided if he gets too hot because of the fur, or because he wants to keep his legs straighter than it allows.  Or, he may have just been crabby when I decided to try it!  Thanks so much for letting us borrow it! 

    Tessa

    Mom to Mitchell 1-1-93,
    Bailee 12-20-94
    Tristan 11-27-05
  •  01-31-2006, 9:30 AM 11112 in reply to 11071

    Re: Another MN mom

    yay for MN mommies!! Hope to see you at the NINO meeting! We hopefully are getting our moby today or tomorrow! SUPER excited!
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  •  02-01-2006, 3:56 PM 11212 in reply to 10861

    Re: Another MN mom

    I've said it once, I'll say it again, MN sounds like a great place to be bw-ing

     

    WELCOME!


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  02-01-2006, 10:58 PM 11268 in reply to 11212

    Re: Another MN mom

    Welcome aboard! I'm another MN mama too but representing the Iron Range of MN instead, lol. Originally from the Twin cities though.

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
View as RSS news feed in XML