Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

FS - Gorgeous ATB Pocket sachi!

Last post 02-05-2006, 7:21 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-28-2006, 7:51 PM 10857

    FS - Gorgeous ATB Pocket sachi!

    I got this from TBW's wearingablessing in December and it is GORGEOUS!

    I LURVE it, but I end up not wearing it as much because most of my wardrobe does not match the pretty blues of this carrier  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

    I am dying to get a new Sachi with red and/or pink in it so it can match my clothes more -- so I need to sell this one

    These cost $70 here on ATB and I believe they are sold out (as far as I know)

    I am asking $50 PPD . Here are 2 pics of it from ATB:



    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  02-05-2006, 2:29 PM 11470 in reply to 10857

    Re: FS - Gorgeous ATB Pocket sachi!


    Is this still available??  Beautiful carrier!!!!

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  02-05-2006, 2:47 PM 11471 in reply to 11470

    Re: FS - Gorgeous ATB Pocket sachi!

    No, sorry

    The mom who sold it to me asked to buy it back - LOL

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  02-05-2006, 7:21 PM 11482 in reply to 11471

    Re: FS - Gorgeous ATB Pocket sachi!

    Seriously! Thats funny!
    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML