Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

Last post 01-30-2006, 1:20 PM by momeeboys. 14 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2006, 9:08 PM 10070

    Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    So Katrina's thread about trying any carrier for free got me thinking.  What diaper bag would you like to try for free?  Or if money were no object, which one would you choose?

    After seeing Abigail's pics, I definitely wouldn't mind trying out a Mia Bossi! 

    What else is on my wish list?

    Lexie Barnes Superstar

    Fleurville Sling Tote

    I guess I could go on and on....but I won't!  I want to hear about your dream diaper bags!  You know, a few years ago I never thought I would be so excited to talk about diaper bags.  LOL


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  01-21-2006, 9:12 PM 10071 in reply to 10070

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I have to admit....I did take the plunge and bought my dream Diaper Bag.  I've been staring at it since it was featured on the Today show when Zolowear was also featured.  I really love the way my Mia Bossi looks.

    With that said....I am really happy that I found the Lexie Barnes too.  Right now, I feel "set". 

    However, like carriers...I'm starting to see diaper bags have the same addiction for me.  If my carrier has to be a particular look, then of course my diaper bag does too....

     

     

  •  01-22-2006, 2:11 AM 10084 in reply to 10071

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    LOL- watching Abigail's Mia Bossi story unfold on the diaper bag thread on TBW was a lot of fun.  Kinda like watching a soap opera! Wink [;)]  Problem is, now I almost have myself convinced that I need a Mia Bossi, too! Embarrassed [:$]  I'm thinking the Caryn London Pink.  The fact that you can zip the diaper bag organizer pockets out and put in a laptop case is REALLY appealing!  I always end up forgetting to pack stuff when I'm switching bags for work and this week I tried to just stick my laptop in my Slingtote- not ideal. 

    I NEED to wait until I get my LB Superstar, though!  Must wait..... must wait....... LOL


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  01-22-2006, 6:55 AM 10092 in reply to 10084

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I had to stop on the diaper bag thing, when I started matching them to my carriers. I bought 2 bags a Kecci, and a petunia pickle bottoms that match carriers I own. I would have to have 30 different bags and I realized I can't aford 2 hobbies. So I have to be done with 3 bags.

    I do forget to switch stuff in and out of the bags. I will be somewhere and go to grab fruit leathers and realize they are in the other bag. I hate that!
    Beth
  •  01-22-2006, 11:14 AM 10112 in reply to 10092

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I am getting the serene dream blingy baby that matches my freehand and I am super excited about.

    I really want a Fluerville Sling tote in a sakura print. Because I know I could get a carrier to match. I love to match!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-22-2006, 2:05 PM 10129 in reply to 10112

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    Green Balistic ST and a Lexi Barnes Clover Darling
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-22-2006, 6:09 PM 10156 in reply to 10112

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    After seeing Abigails LB, that is now on my dream baby bag list! :)
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-22-2006, 9:35 PM 10198 in reply to 10156

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    Count me as another one dreaming about Abigail's bag.  It looks so classy.

    Dorothy
  •  01-23-2006, 1:25 PM 10260 in reply to 10198

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I think I'd be set with a Mia Bossi, PPB and Lexie Barnes. :)
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
  •  01-26-2006, 5:13 PM 10676 in reply to 10070

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    Lexie Barnes Superstar or Darling

    Fleurville Sling Tote in Gold Flower

    Ju-Ju-Be Packabe  the backpack or small tote


    Sheri
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Mama to my teenager, David 12/29/90 and to my toddler Nathaniel 9/15/04

    Wife to Bill since 10/20/00
  •  01-29-2006, 5:23 AM 10906 in reply to 10676

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I didn't open that diaper bag thread at TBW, looks like I'm gonna have to.  My dream diaper bag would be something small enough to carry a couple diapers, wipes, change of clothes, wallet, cell phone, water, snacks that never falls off my shoulder.  SO, I'd commision that lady on ebay who makes the MT belt purse to design me a bag to my specification in a super cool print.
    Kristin
  •  01-29-2006, 10:27 AM 10913 in reply to 10906

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    Hmm [^o)]Hmmm...can my dream diaper bag be not having to carry one? I really hate the one I have now. I need to get something smaller...

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-29-2006, 1:49 PM 10929 in reply to 10913

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I'm so glad that a few of the mama's here bought a MB with me!!!!

    YAY!!!

    Did anyone else start looking at diaper bags because of this thread or the diaper bag thread on TBW?  I have to admit that I was so confused about the whole diaper bag addiction becuase i never really carried one.  The reason was because I hated all the bags that I had.  I always ended up with a messy bag!  Anyhow, i am so happy I found Mia Bossi.  I really like the Lexie Barnes too, I think the Superstar has a bit of an advantage over the Darling - just more organization....

     

  •  01-29-2006, 8:59 PM 10975 in reply to 10112

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    Jayna's mama wrote:
    I am getting the serene dream blingy baby that matches my freehand and I am super excited about. I really want a Fluerville Sling tote in a sakura print. Because I know I could get a carrier to match. I love to match!

    I have been dying to find the fabric to match the Sky Floral Fleurville and no luck!  I really want that carrier/ sling tote combo.  If anyone sees the fabric let me now asap!

    I am a general bag addict in general so diaper bags are just part of it.  I have a Billy Bags London baby bag that is awesome, like the Lexie Barnes...but I usually leave it in the car and pop the necessities into my black Gucci backpack that my mom bought me for Christmas...not really diaper but the thin backpack straps don't interfere with my slings. 

     


    Meg

    Shop At Home Mom to
    Nicholas (10/12/00)
    Lexi (5/3/02)
    my sweet baby Luke (8/1/05)
  •  01-30-2006, 1:20 PM 11027 in reply to 10929

    Re: Along the lines of Cooper's "dream" carrier thread....

    I think I've been on an elusive hunt for a perfect diaper bag since the arrival of DS2 (and the discovery of babywearing).  I've started looking more into it since the diaper bag threads, but I'm not one that will invest hundreds in a diaper bag--never have.  Now, I'll spend on shoes, make-up, hair cuts and Pottery Barn--when I can!  And I surely don't begrudge any of you for buying those top dollar bags! We all have that thing (or two) we spend big bucks on.  But one day, I'd love to have relatively inexpensive, compact, well-organized diaper bag that's just big enough and just perfect for me!


    Kristin
View as RSS news feed in XML