Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Help choosing a Mei Tai!!!!!

  •  10-15-2005, 1:35 AM

    Help choosing a Mei Tai!!!!!

    I just found out about Mei Tai's and cannot rest until I have one!!!  Stick out tongue [:P] I used a sling on and off, but never became addicted b/c it only worked well sometimes...depending on DS age, weight, mood... and for long periods it caused me shoulder and back pain...Angry [:@]
    But now!!!! I have found teh Mei Tai...Big Smile [:D]
     
    Enough about that.  I need the expertise of those of you who have experience with these carriers.  Help me decide!!!!!  Can any of you offer any insight into/between:
     
    1. Baby Hawk
    2. Jada Tai
    3. Kozy
    4. Doodlebug
    5. Happy Pouch
     
    Thank you so much for helping me curb my obession and facilitate pain free carrying of my 25 lb toddler!  I'm 6 months pregnant and will be using the carrier for the new baby.  Until then, I need to corral this boy and throwing him on my back is my plan!