Home Shop Forums Gallery Blogs Files

Hiya from the PNW

Last post 01-18-2006, 11:36 AM by elvishlucky. 8 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  01-16-2006, 5:49 PM

    Hiya from the PNW

    Not sure why it took me so long to join these forums since I refer people here all the time ;)

    I'm hoping my bwing days are not numbered with my 14 mos old that is just starting to walk...love my pouches and mei tais!

    I'm in Everett WA and have 3 kiddos.


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  01-16-2006, 7:26 PM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Welcome, Ann.  :)

    Don't I know you???  :)


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  01-16-2006, 8:35 PM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Welcome!
    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  01-17-2006, 1:13 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    SlingMomEsq wrote:

    Welcome, Ann.  :)

    Don't I know you???  :)

    hmmm-we may have chatted once or twice? That wrap looks vaguely familiar...Stick out tongue [:P]


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  01-17-2006, 2:10 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Howdy neighbor!

    mamaAnn wrote:

    I'm hoping my bwing days are not numbered with my 14 mos old that is just starting to walk

    Ann, doesn't this mean it is time for #4?

    -- Jasmine

  •  01-17-2006, 7:46 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Hi Ann!
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-18-2006, 12:13 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    bugmama wrote:

    Howdy neighbor!

    mamaAnn wrote:

    I'm hoping my bwing days are not numbered with my 14 mos old that is just starting to walk

    Ann, doesn't this mean it is time for #4?

    -- Jasmine

    Bite your tongue! Stick out tongue [:P] That's what DH keeps saying too though!


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  01-18-2006, 9:30 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Welcome!  I wouldnt worry too much about thos numbered days, my 31 month old (whoa...when did he get to be that old?!?!?) still LOVES to be carried.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-18-2006, 11:36 AM

    Re: Hiya from the PNW

    Hi, Ann! Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML