Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hi from MO

Last post 01-16-2006, 8:50 PM by elvishlucky. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-15-2006, 11:35 PM 9205

    Hi from MO

    I'm Crystal, a WOH, BFing, CDing, APing and of course, BWing mama to Nicholas.  He's 9 months old now.  Wow - hope NINO is just an expression Wink [;)]

    Mosied over here from TBW a while ago ( crysann77 over there ).  Glad to join you!


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-16-2006, 4:33 AM 9228 in reply to 9205

    Re: Hi from MO

    HI!  I'm visiting here more often than before--same user name at TBW!  Glad you're here.
    Kristin
  •  01-16-2006, 6:00 AM 9239 in reply to 9205

    Re: Hi from MO

    Welcome to ATB! I love being in here, and I am sure you will enjoy it as well!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-16-2006, 8:50 PM 9404 in reply to 9239

    Re: Hi from MO

    Thanks, ladies! Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML