Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

MN mommy

Last post 01-16-2006, 10:52 AM by Serras_sis. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-20-2005, 1:02 PM 7704

    MN mommy

    hiya :) New mn mommy here- Isabella Rose was born 12/12 and we are nursing right now! I have a sling- a nojo, but just ordered a new one- like the maya wraps - since I don't really like the nojo sling.
    Who are all the other MN mommies??

    Stephanie and Bella
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  •  12-20-2005, 3:18 PM 7705 in reply to 7704

    Re: MN mommy

    Hello,
    I am a MN mommy. I live in Apple Valley. Where do you live. Have you heard about NINO? It is a baby group that meets monthly. We have a topic each month and then we try on everyone elses carriers. LMK if you want some more information.

    BTW, the Nojo didn't work for me either. I like to call it the nogo.
    Beth
  •  12-20-2005, 4:36 PM 7706 in reply to 7705

    Re: MN mommy

    Hi Stephanie!

    Yes, I was just saying today to my babywearing friends that I started with carriers like the Nojo too. A year later, and well...

    Welcome and hopefully you live close to the Twin Cities/south of the suburbs area so we can meet you in one of our NINO babywearing meetings. Smile [:)]

    Angela


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  12-20-2005, 6:26 PM 7717 in reply to 7706

    Re: MN mommy

    Welcome! Another MN mommy here! Really hope you can come to a NINO meeting! It is alot of fun to meet other babywearers!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  12-22-2005, 10:45 AM 7746 in reply to 7704

    Re: MN mommy

    Hi Stephanie!

    I am not a MN Mommy but I hope to be some day......would LOVE to move back to the sunny tundra from whence I came.  :) 

    You have a great NINO group there.  :)

    Love DD's name and birthdate.  That's my b-day, too.  :)

    Uff ta!


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  01-16-2006, 10:52 AM 9294 in reply to 7706

    Re: MN mommy

    Funny enough this weekend I went to a AP group and met JoLynda - which ironicly I knew as a kid- we lived very close together! How wierd! What a small world!
    I live in Hastings, which is probably 20 minutes from Lakeville. So really close ;) In fact I grew up in lakeville!
    We discovered at the AP meeting that my ring sling.. sucks. JoLynda was wearing a Mei tai , which I LOVED so I am going to try some of those out- and my family is going to get me one for my bday.. yay!! :)
    Glad to meet ya'll!

    Steph
    Stephanie

    Mom to Isabella 12-12-05

    Image hosting by Photobucket
View as RSS news feed in XML