Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Carrier Database

Last post 01-16-2006, 1:06 AM by allysareed. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-06-2006, 10:02 AM 8194

    Carrier Database


    Do Angela and David choose which pictures go to the specific carrier database, or can we add pics there? I have some good Easycare picture that might be helpful...

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-06-2006, 11:05 AM 8219 in reply to 8194

    Re: Carrier Database

    I think you just have to give Angela permission to use your photos. I don't think I have given her permission for mine...so Angela (if read this--which I am sure you will Smile [:)]) you have permission to use my photos if you want to. 
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-06-2006, 8:02 PM 8255 in reply to 8194

    Re: Carrier Database

    Hi-

    Here's a link to an older thread regarding the carrier database.  Simply post pics to your gallery and let Angela know she has permission to use your pics and you will be added to the database! https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/256/ShowPost.aspx


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  01-16-2006, 1:06 AM 9219 in reply to 8194

    Re: Carrier Database

    I asked that a little while ago...found out that Angela just hadn't updated the photos for a little bit (Satori was in the hospital then, I think!)

     

    I was wondering if nobody loved my pics Wink [;)]

View as RSS news feed in XML