Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Edit post... ?

Last post 01-14-2006, 11:53 PM by tribegirl3. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-14-2006, 11:41 PM 8986

    Edit post... ?

    I see an edit button (and delete button) on most of my posts, but not the ones in this thread:
    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/forums/1/8859/ShowThread.aspx#8859
    bug? feature? or maybe I just need more sleep?

    ETA: sorry, I also don't know how to make that url into a clicky link yet, but I'm sure I will figure that out in time Smile [:)]
  •  01-14-2006, 11:53 PM 8994 in reply to 8986

    Re: Edit post... ?

    Hi!

    To add hyperlinks you can do one of two things...

    1. Cut and paste into your thread OR

    2. Highlight what you would like to be a link and then click the "create link" button next to the eraser below the font information under the Message heading

    I added the link to your post, I hope that's ok!


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML