Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Almost ready...

Last post 01-14-2006, 11:35 PM by Chmmr. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-10-2006, 4:17 PM 8497

    Almost ready...

    I have a HUGE community upgrade that I'm just about ready to launch! Lots of new features, bug fixes, etc... It is Tuesday now and I've been working on this non-stop for the past few days, I hope to launch it tomorrow night.

    That means... the Active Member shopping spree will be awarded soon! Party!!! [<:o)]

    My husband has completed the script for the "ATB Active Member" so that on January 15, Sunday, the winner will be announced! We hope to show off this script by allowing you to see how it works and how it is truly random, yet rewards the more active users. I will try to get that working on the site by Saturday in time for the drawing.

    Thank you all!!!

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-10-2006, 5:01 PM 8500 in reply to 8497

    Re: Almost ready...

    That sounds fabulous Angela! The store looks amazing. I can't wait to see what you have in planned for the community Smile [:)]
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-10-2006, 9:05 PM 8509 in reply to 8500

    Re: Almost ready...

    I am so excited too!!! I LOVE it in here!!! I keep bragging to everyone in Norway about this site!!!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-10-2006, 10:53 PM 8515 in reply to 8509

    Re: Almost ready...

    Yay! I can't wait to see it all in action!!
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  01-11-2006, 3:06 PM 8553 in reply to 8497

    Re: Almost ready...

    It has launched!

    I got impatient and launched it before I was done tweaking the design and adding a few features like the Chat, Instant Messenger and automatic blogs/photo galleries, but those can be worked on in the next week.

    Please let me know if there are any major bugs or design anomolies. I'll be testing more thoroughly as I have time.

    For one thing, the News is outdated and is showing my first three blog entries ever and the members online feature may not be working accurately...


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-11-2006, 4:17 PM 8576 in reply to 8553

    Re: Almost ready...

    I like the "rewards more active members!"  TBW...whats that?  I gotta stay busy on ATB!  Wink [;)]
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-11-2006, 10:05 PM 8634 in reply to 8576

    Re: Almost ready...

    Oh, I like the way I can view a list of all comments in my photo gallery!  Just noticed that now when I was uploading a couple more pics.
  •  01-14-2006, 11:35 PM 8977 in reply to 8634

    Re: Almost ready...

    Ohh this is going to be so cool!! Thanks Angela!!
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
View as RSS news feed in XML