Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

New in Ohio

Last post 06-10-2005, 12:41 AM by Mamasaphire. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-25-2005, 5:26 PM 848

    New in Ohio

    hey!! My name is Whitney and Im from Lakewood Ohio,its a small city about 20 minutes from Cleveland!! My daughter Lowen is 2 months old, and she is always in a sling!!

    ( i think these things are so hard to write!)Confused [*-)]

    I think there are a few wearers around my area, I know there is a big LLL but i havent gotten to any meetings yet!

    I have two hand made ring slings but am looking to pick up a few different kinds, what are the best for starters!

    sunshine to you,

    whitney

     

  •  05-26-2005, 12:08 PM 867 in reply to 848

    Re: New in Ohio

    Welcome Whitney!  And congrats on the birth of your little one.  I'd say to start with - um, all of them?  Seriously, I have so much trouble deciding.  I stated with a Sachi met tai and love it.  But I think it would be a harder one for a little baby.  If I were you, I'd go with a stretchy wrap.  Mama Kangaroos are awesome and really easy.  And they have some cheaper ones on ebay right now.


    Tamara, blessed mama to:
    Nathaniel (5), Susannah (2.5), Abigail (14 mo), Sprout (due 4/20)and 3 in heaven: Asher, Ari, and Issac.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/pfamilygal
  •  05-26-2005, 10:03 PM 876 in reply to 848

    Re: New in Ohio

    Hey Whitney!
    It's nice to meet another Ohioan! I am in Columbus but originally from NE OH (Canton), my MIL lives in Lakewood!!!

    Welcome!!
    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  06-01-2005, 5:45 PM 1134 in reply to 848

    Star [*] Re: New in Ohio

    Hi Whitney. Check out www.ohiobabywearers.com - it's a website run by Lana who lives in Cleveland! She has a NINO group going up there, too.

    I'm lissi, BTW. I grew up in Brunswick but now I live in Columbus.
  •  06-10-2005, 12:41 AM 1462 in reply to 1134

    Re: New in Ohio

    I am in Mansfield now, but was born in Cleveland (Rainbow Babies & Children), and grew up in Medina.

    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    Abigail '96, Susanna '98, Keturah '00, Benjamin '02, and Deborah '05
View as RSS news feed in XML