Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hi! Made it over here!

Last post 01-09-2006, 9:08 AM by mari. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-08-2006, 11:52 AM 8335

    Hi! Made it over here!

    Hey girls! It is I, slingingmamato1 from thebabywearer! I come here and lurk, so I thought I would just join! I changed my name seeing as I am no longer going to be slingingmamato1 for long! :) I am in NE TN, and only using wraps right now! ;) Can everyone create their own gallery? If so, how? I would love to share all my wrap pics here too! :)
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
  •  01-08-2006, 2:20 PM 8341 in reply to 8335

    Re: Hi! Made it over here!

    Hi, welcome!  I think this is your gallery?  :) https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/appalachianmama/
    There should be a link for "add picture" on the right..
  •  01-08-2006, 3:02 PM 8348 in reply to 8335

    Re: Hi! Made it over here!

    Does that mean there will be another on the way (hee hee)? Congrats if it does!
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-09-2006, 7:28 AM 8380 in reply to 8348

    Re: Hi! Made it over here!

    Oh yes! Any day! :) I can't wait to wrap a tiny newborn! :)
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
  •  01-09-2006, 9:08 AM 8413 in reply to 8380

    Re: Hi! Made it over here!

    Any day now! Wow! Bet you are ready for it to come...

    ~~~~~~~sending you good vibes for a nice, FAST delivery and a healthy little one!

     


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
View as RSS news feed in XML