Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello from NE Tennessee

Last post 01-09-2006, 7:27 AM by AppalachianMama. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-31-2005, 11:27 AM 7973

    Hello from NE Tennessee

    Hello from the Tri Cities area in NE TN.  If there is anyone else in this area, please let me know.  I am relatively new to wraps (but love them!), and could use some help, once my dd is not so little and I want to go beyond the front cross carries!

     

    Jess

  •  12-31-2005, 1:12 PM 7978 in reply to 7973

    Re: Hello from NE Tennessee

    Welcome Jess! Hope you can find someone in your area to help you out BUT if you can you can always post your questions here and we can try tp help you or you can buy a copy of the Children's needs DVD or the tummy 2 tummy or the Didymos DVD-- all are wonderful learning tools!

    Again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts!

    Katrina

  •  01-08-2006, 11:49 AM 8334 in reply to 7973

    Re: Hello from NE Tennessee

    HI! I am in NE Tenn! :) I just joined over here today-I am active over at thebabywearer-there, my name is slingingmamato1. I changed my name when arriving here seeing as I am expecting a new baby any day! I am a wrap fanatic. I love all the carries, but I love back carries, and would love to show you the ropes! Unfortunately, I am homebound for a while! I am due any day now, and my over cautious DH (the pediatrician in him) does not want us out and about during the flu/rsv season incase I get something before baby is born and then give it to baby upon his soon arrival! We will be holed up in here for about 2 months afterwards too! We are overly cautious about taking the baby out in public or around other kids too soon! I can get with you after that though. :( I am sorry-it stinks that we are so close but I am not able to hang out right now! :( In May I will be a guest at the BF support group where I will be teaching some wrappin' know how! But, I would love to meet up with you before then and just show ya some ropes! PM me-I can give you my email and we can get to know each other a bit! I would love to someday have a nino for our area! I know 3 other babywearers in town...maybe we can all get together! :) I met a girl named Jessica ages ago off of MDC when I first came here, but I never met up with her-just talked on the phone-things got hectic and I lost touch-is that by chance you? ;) Heidi
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
  •  01-09-2006, 7:27 AM 8379 in reply to 8334

    Re: Hello from NE Tennessee

    Hey! Looks like we already touched base over at thebabywearer! :) DH has since agreed that our pre-baby quarantine can be lifted. ;) It just took a week of going crazy here at home!
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
View as RSS news feed in XML