Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

FS - Iris Didymos size 6 --SOLD--

Last post 12-22-2005, 7:13 PM by polihaupt. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-22-2005, 7:13 PM 7753

    Yes [Y] FS - Iris Didymos size 6 --SOLD--

    EXCELENT condition. Bought it in late July summer  but since I got my first red and pink wraps in September I have not worn it much because it clashes with most of my wardrobe.

    It is nice and soft - not at all stiff as new ones usually are.

    I did not get a Didy DVD with it, but will throw in the one I got with my Wildrose 

    $110 PPD - or make me an offer

    May consider trade (or partial depending on item)  for:
    **Ellaroo Jan size 3.6m
    **BH XT -  Would love chocolate straps, reversible and pocket, but try me :D
    **Panel or Silk Kozy
    **Colibri Meitai in the Cave Painting print.

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
View as RSS news feed in XML