Home Shop Forums Gallery Blogs Files

Add me to the photo gallery?

Last post 01-05-2006, 10:14 PM by jecmama. 14 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  08-14-2005, 10:22 AM

    Add me to the photo gallery?

    Hi,

    I think I was deleted from the photo gallery since I haven't added any pictures to it yet.  Could a moderator add me to the gallery so I can start uploading?

    Thanks! :)


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
  •  08-14-2005, 12:22 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Michelle,

    Here you go!

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/quinnsmom/default.aspx

    Looking forward to seeing your pictures! Do you want me to add them to the Baby carrier photo database (when I get time)?

    Thanks,

    Angela


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  08-14-2005, 4:29 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Thanks Angela!

    That would be great if you added us to the Baby carrier photo database!  :)


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
  •  08-17-2005, 12:29 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Hi,

    I am new here...can I also be added to the gallery?

    TIA!

    Seena


    I LOVE MY SOLDIER!
  •  08-26-2005, 12:28 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    me too!
  •  08-26-2005, 11:08 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    May I aso be added?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  08-27-2005, 9:43 AM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Yep, you all can be added! If you don't have a gallery that you're aware of, please let one of us know and we can make it for you and show you where it is. From there, it's easy to start adding pictures!

    JoLynda, your gallery might have to be renamed to something without the apostrophe, is that okay?

    Thanks,

    Angela


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  08-28-2005, 4:49 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    That's fine, do I need to change my member name?


    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  08-28-2005, 7:33 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Nope, here, try adding pictures to this gallery:

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/JaynasMama/


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  10-31-2005, 10:41 AM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Could I be added too please?  I'd love to add a couple of photo's of Mikey & I enjoying our slings and outings Cool [H]

    Thanks!

  •  11-11-2005, 7:32 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Hello,

    Can I be added too please?


    Thanks!

    Becky and Sarah

  •  01-02-2006, 7:00 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Could you please add me to the photo gallery, too?  Thanks so much! 
  •  01-03-2006, 10:08 AM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Please add me too. No rush, though, just when you are adding others :)

     

    Giselle

  •  01-03-2006, 10:51 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Please add me also.  I'm new to this site and would love to be able to use this feature.

    Thanks!

  •  01-05-2006, 10:14 PM

    Re: Add me to the photo gallery?

    Okay, I can't find a photo gallery with my name on it, so do I need to be added?  Or am I a big ol' dork?  Thanks! Big Smile [:D]
    Serenity
    SAHM to three Army Brats
    Jack 6, Ellen 4, Claire 21 mos
View as RSS news feed in XML