Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Accidentally posted same pic!

Last post 09-19-2005, 7:25 PM by cooper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-19-2005, 6:08 PM 5069

    Smile [:)] Accidentally posted same pic!

    Is there a limit to the number of pics you can have in your gallery?  I can't see the ones I just posted.  Like I can't see/edit anything past the 64th pic.  But it comes up on the community and photo main page. 

    Just wondering. 

    And feeling a little foolish!
    I would delete the extra one if I could, but I can't "find" it within my gallery.



    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  09-19-2005, 7:25 PM 5073 in reply to 5069

    Re: Accidentally posted same pic!

    Lois

    I fixed it for ya :) Also to go quickly to your photos here is a link :) https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/drmomof2boys/default.aspx

    HTH and your Oslo looks great :)

View as RSS news feed in XML