view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Specific carriers (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Specific carriers
»
Poll: New didy for me :)
Poll: New didy for me :)
Last post 09-16-2005, 9:27 AM by
haakadoodle
. 4 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
09-15-2005, 10:13 PM
4892
cooper
Joined on 03-25-2005
MD
Posts 426
Points 6,888
Poll: New didy for me :)
Reply
New didy for me :)
Which did should I get?
Paul
Julian
Other jacquard
Paul
(100%)
Julian
(0%)
Other jacquard
(0%)
Total votes:
4
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
09-15-2005, 10:28 PM
4893
in reply to
4892
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 504
Points 8,302
Re: Poll: New didy for me :)
Reply
Quote
Katrina,
I say get the Paul. Maybe you haven't heard, but I love the Paul. Angela has a large hat to match already made up and ready to ship out. FYI
Beth
Post Points: 37
Report abuse
09-15-2005, 10:37 PM
4894
in reply to
4893
cooper
Joined on 03-25-2005
MD
Posts 426
Points 6,888
Re: Poll: New didy for me :)
Reply
Quote
REALLY-- I am all over that! I am ordering now :)Thanks
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
09-15-2005, 11:07 PM
4900
in reply to
4893
cooper
Joined on 03-25-2005
MD
Posts 426
Points 6,888
Re: Poll: New didy for me :)
Reply
Quote
Beth-- thanks and I ordered it! Whenever we get together we need to get our boys together for a photo op!!!! They will look cute in matching hats and wraps :)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
09-16-2005, 9:27 AM
4914
in reply to
4900
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 504
Points 8,302
Re: Poll: New didy for me :)
Reply
Quote
Katrina,
You are going to love them. A picture would be so cute. I really wish we lived closer!
Beth
Post Points: 5
Report abuse