view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Babywearing Sale/Trade (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Babywearing Sale/Trade
»
ISO used MIO
ISO used MIO
Last post 08-25-2005, 7:52 PM by
angela
. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
08-25-2005, 5:51 PM
4197
neocorgi
Joined on 06-21-2005
Posts 15
Points 330
ISO used MIO
Reply
Quote
this momma is trying to save some $$$. if anyone wants to part with her MIO, please let me know. thanks.
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
08-25-2005, 7:52 PM
4199
in reply to
4197
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 905
Points 13,369
Re: ISO used MIO
Reply
Quote
I have one that was tried on a few times, which print were you interested in? I think I have a blue plum and red dragonfly available for $15 off.
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 5
Report abuse