Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Adorable!

Last post 05-09-2005, 8:31 PM by cali421. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-09-2005, 7:00 PM 368

    Adorable!

    Those are so cute!  I have yet to try a regular pouch or ring sling (jumped straight to MT's and wraps).  How do they compare to each other - cotton vs microfleece vs fleece?  It's hotter than snot here in Texas, so I'm guessing I should go with cotton.  Are the others really hot?

    Tamara


    Tamara, blessed mama to:
    Nathaniel (5), Susannah (2.5), Abigail (14 mo), Sprout (due 4/20)and 3 in heaven: Asher, Ari, and Issac.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/pfamilygal
  •  05-09-2005, 7:01 PM 369 in reply to 368

    Re: Adorable!

    So I'm an idiot.  I was trying to reply to the Peanut Shell thread and made my own thread.  Oops!
    Tamara, blessed mama to:
    Nathaniel (5), Susannah (2.5), Abigail (14 mo), Sprout (due 4/20)and 3 in heaven: Asher, Ari, and Issac.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/pfamilygal
  •  05-09-2005, 7:49 PM 371 in reply to 368

    Re: Adorable!

    I am totally loving the cotton flip so far!

    As for the fleece, I went with her microfleece as the only Peanut Shells available when I first ordered were the two fleeces and I didn't want them too hot for spring/summer. When I got the microfleece, it was April in Minnesota and a bit too warm for my taste. Would be perfect in cooler weather though. In fact, I did use the microfleece just now, I went for a jog with my new jogging stroller and used the peanut shell microfleece to cover baby up as it was a bit chilly out. :)


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-09-2005, 8:31 PM 373 in reply to 371

    Re: Adorable!

    I am a tester for Alicia (Peanut Shell), and I would personally not use the fleece here - I live in the Dallas area.  Definitely go for a cotton flip!

     

    Abigail

View as RSS news feed in XML