Home Shop Forums Gallery Blogs Files

Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

Last post 08-16-2005, 9:22 AM by Solange. 7 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  08-15-2005, 2:05 PM

    Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    I found my way here by a fellow babywearing friend and I am around some of the same sites I am sure we all frequent...MDC, TBW, the AP exhcange lists..

    I am on a babywearing sewing addiction as I have newly discovered the love of the Meit Tei and Podegi's...

    I wanted to share my podegi pic here because I just love it and it was such an easy sew!

    I have 2 children 1 year old dd and 5 year old ds and have been baby wearing since ds was about 4 months old. We have always used the tools of AP in our family and it just makes life easier!

    Blessings~Traci

     

     


    Blessings,
    Traci
    "Attachment Parenting is like immunizing your child against emotional disease later on." Dr Sears
  •  08-15-2005, 3:58 PM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    Welcome to ATB!

    I am running right over to look at your pictures of the podeagi! You really don't see people using them(besides me) so I love looking at other people-- and how awesome you sew them! 

    We have always used the tools of AP in our family and it just makes life easier

    That is so true-- I just had the same thought today!

    Welcome and hope to see ya posting!

  •  08-15-2005, 10:21 PM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    well do not run to fast I tried for an hour to figure out how to post my pics and I am looost!!!Geeked [8-|]

    I am back to try again! Thanks for the welcome!Smile [:)]


    Blessings,
    Traci
    "Attachment Parenting is like immunizing your child against emotional disease later on." Dr Sears
  •  08-15-2005, 10:38 PM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    ahh..got it!!! Cool [H]
    Blessings,
    Traci
    "Attachment Parenting is like immunizing your child against emotional disease later on." Dr Sears
  •  08-15-2005, 11:09 PM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

     Solange wrote:
    ahh..got it!!! Cool [H]

    well they were def. worth the wait! I love that print! When you feel the urge to sell it or any other podeagi's let me know! They are awesome!  Good job!!1Yes [Y]Yes [Y]

  •  08-15-2005, 11:18 PM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    jeez.....thank you for such a nice compliment! You just made me want to get off my tush here and go sew!...lol...
    Blessings,
    Traci
    "Attachment Parenting is like immunizing your child against emotional disease later on." Dr Sears
  •  08-16-2005, 1:27 AM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    I love that podeagi!  You guys look great!

    Amy

  •  08-16-2005, 9:22 AM

    Re: Hola fellow baby wearing mammas!

    Thanks AmyBig Smile [:D]
    Blessings,
    Traci
    "Attachment Parenting is like immunizing your child against emotional disease later on." Dr Sears
View as RSS news feed in XML