Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello from Mexico

Last post 08-09-2005, 1:20 PM by diana. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-08-2005, 2:54 PM 3313

    Hello from Mexico

    Hello all,

    My name is Diana and I am from Mexico. I have a 13 month old son called Andres. I recently bought a couple of things from here so Angela probably recognizes me. It took me several years to get pregnant but finally, at 38, I had my first! I decided to stop working and, though people who've known me as a workaholic look at me as if I went crazy, I think it has been the best decision. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing stories and advice with all of you nice ladies.

    Diana


    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
  •  08-08-2005, 3:11 PM 3315 in reply to 3313

    Re: Hello from Mexico

    Diana

    Welcome to ATB! Glad you found us! Congrats on your 13 month old miracle and being a SAHMommy~ Hardest job on the planet! If you have any questions on the things you bought-- how to use them or whatever let us know-- we love to help!

    Also, what part of Mexico do you live in?

    See on the boards!

    Katrina

  •  08-08-2005, 8:28 PM 3317 in reply to 3315

    Re: Hello from Mexico

    Bienvenidos Diana!

    Glad to see you got your new ERGO in time while you were visiting the US. Hope it is working out well!

    Yes, being a SAHM is quite the career, very hard work, but very important. Congratulations!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  08-08-2005, 9:50 PM 3320 in reply to 3313

    Re: Hello from Mexico

    Hi Diana-

    Welcome!  You will love it here!  Please let us know if you have any questions.


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  08-09-2005, 12:24 PM 3346 in reply to 3315

    Re: Hello from Mexico

     cooper wrote:

    Also, what part of Mexico do you live in?

    Hi Katrina,

    I live in  a very small town in central Mexico, called Guanajuato. It is 4 hours to the North of Mexico City (where I am from, originally).

    Diana


    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
  •  08-09-2005, 1:20 PM 3347 in reply to 3317

    Re: Hello from Mexico

    Thanks Angela!

    You are right, when people ask me if I don't work I just point out to my 30 inch  tall boss! More demanding but a lot cuter than any boss I've had.

    Thanks again for everything related to the ergo. Actually teh ERGO was for a friend who went crazy over my patapum and asked me to get one for her while I was in the US. She wanted the patapum for toddlers but I convinced her to get the ERGO so that I could use it whole traveling and not have to carry both carriers.

    I'll be seeing you around here. I'm glad your vacation went well and that you took some days off!

    Diana


    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
View as RSS news feed in XML