Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Babycarrier photo database

Last post 01-17-2006, 9:46 PM by joyelyse. 53 replies.
Page 3 of 4 (54 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-17-2005, 8:51 AM 2745 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Angela--

    You can put my photos in the database also.Party!!! [<:o)]

    Carole

  •  07-26-2005, 6:15 PM 2973 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I happy to give permission for me Pam (Nadmom) and Lydia.

    Let me know if I need to do something else to give permission.

    Love a the cure smilies.Geeked [8-|]

    Thanks -

     

    Pam

  •  07-28-2005, 3:58 PM 3011 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can use any of our photos as well. :-)

    Permission granted!

    Amy
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  07-28-2005, 4:02 PM 3012 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I think I lost my first response, so forgive me if this posts twice. *edited to add I now see my first response in the post preceding this one...d'oh!*

    You can use any of our photos as well. You have my permission. Twice. ;)

    Amy
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  08-03-2005, 2:58 AM 3172 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Angela,

     

    You certainly have my permission to use any pictures of me and Elliot in anything for your site and TBW.com.  I love the idea of a database!

     

    Thanks for all you are doing for the BW community,

    Allysa

  •  08-09-2005, 4:09 PM 3358 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can use my photos.Smile [:)]
  •  08-31-2005, 7:35 PM 4396 in reply to 1317

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You have my permission.... (of course I have to get around to posting photos!) Smile [:)]
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  09-15-2005, 4:51 AM 4882 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You're welcome to use any of mine...the littler kid is Laurel and the bigger one is Camden.

    Holly

  •  09-25-2005, 11:35 AM 5361 in reply to 1317

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I thought I had responded... silly me. lol. You have my persmission of course.

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
  •  10-04-2005, 9:54 AM 5698 in reply to 5361

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You have my permission.
    -Bridget
  •  10-14-2005, 11:13 PM 5981 in reply to 5698

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-10-2006, 10:31 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 86
    • Points 1,294

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Angela,

    You have my permission to use any of our pictures.

    Kelly

  •  10-20-2005, 10:44 AM 6163 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Hi Angela,

    You can add me to that list.

    Melanie, mom to Megan (04-98), Ryan (11-02) and Kaileigh (3-1-05)

  •  01-07-2006, 8:56 AM 8281 in reply to 6163

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Permision granted (now that I finally posted pics!!!)

    Mom2zt

    AKA Naomi

  •  01-07-2006, 11:19 AM 8287 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You have my permission to use my photos.
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-08-2006, 9:23 AM 8318 in reply to 8287

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You have my permission to use my photos Smile [:)]

     

    Giselle


    Giselle
    Wife to Bora, SAHM to Lora (01-22-05)
Page 3 of 4 (54 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML