Angela--
You can put my photos in the database also.
Carole
I happy to give permission for me Pam (Nadmom) and Lydia.
Let me know if I need to do something else to give permission.
Love a the cure smilies.
Thanks -
Pam
Angela,
You certainly have my permission to use any pictures of me and Elliot in anything for your site and TBW.com. I love the idea of a database!
Thanks for all you are doing for the BW community,
Allysa
You're welcome to use any of mine...the littler kid is Laurel and the bigger one is Camden.
Holly
You have my permission to use any of our pictures.
Kelly
Hi Angela,
You can add me to that list.
Melanie, mom to Megan (04-98), Ryan (11-02) and Kaileigh (3-1-05)
Permision granted (now that I finally posted pics!!!)
Mom2zt
AKA Naomi
You have my permission to use my photos
Giselle