in

What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

Last post 06-21-2006, 1:45 AM by Rachelh. 37 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (38 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-05-2006, 10:45 PM 15478 in reply to 15450

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Today it's my Zolo ring sling!  I wore Brady at the grocery store and went out to my car carrying an extra 20+lbs Embarrassed [:$], a 28lb toddler, a diaper bag (I should've left in the car), a bag of groceries and 2 gallons of milk...no shopping cart! Party!!! [<:o)]

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  05-05-2006, 10:47 PM 15479 in reply to 15478

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    My New OOPA!  LOL.  Ok, so I confess I wore it sans baby, but its fabulous!!!! 

    Abigail

    mama to Presley 8/02 and Camden 3/04
  •  05-12-2006, 3:35 PM 15628 in reply to 15258

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-26-2006, 10:24 AM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 144
    • Points 2,358

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    emsstacey:
    Taylormade Organic Cotton Mesh. I don't know why I love it like I do. LOL

     

    I have been really loving my organic pecan mesh lately myself, and wondering why....its so plain, but maybe that is part of it. its so breezy! it matches with everything, takes up so little space so it can go anywhere and always be there....:-)

    anyhow, I understand, i've been really loving mine lately too!




  •  05-24-2006, 4:39 PM 15932 in reply to 15628

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    My Rainbow Bebina!!!  I LURVE it!!!  Smile [:)]  


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  05-25-2006, 3:49 PM 15964 in reply to 15932

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    blue wool didy, it's rainy & cool here today
  •  06-01-2006, 9:55 AM 16203 in reply to 15450

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    Can I answer again...Pistacio Bara! It is so hot now! In the 90's here, and we were in Augusta this past weekend when it was even hotter! I so want to order more, but I am practicing self restraint! My red waves has been nice too tho' ;)
    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
  •  06-04-2006, 9:19 AM 16309 in reply to 14657

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    We've found the onbu love again!! Big Smile [:D]

     

    I had quit using it for awhile and I forgot how comfortable they were!!  LOL

     

  •  06-21-2006, 1:45 AM 16949 in reply to 13713

    Re: What is your favorite carrier TODAY!!!

    I have a new favorite I think - my MTB Zippy!!! I adore it nowadays!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Page 3 of 3 (38 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML