view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Introduce Yourself! (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Introduce Yourself!
»
Re: HIyya!
HIyya!
Last post 07-25-2005, 1:30 PM by
cali421
. 3 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
07-21-2005, 10:18 AM
2813
Kristine3Kids
Joined on 06-22-2005
Northern Mn
Posts 70
Points 843
HIyya!
Reply
Quote
I'm Kristine from northern MN (Iron range area). I'm mommy to 3 kiddos, Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie! Wife to Nathan whos an over the road truck driver. I'm a WAHMommy making slings.
Kristine
Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
07-21-2005, 3:06 PM
2844
in reply to
2813
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 504
Points 8,302
Re: HIyya!
Reply
Quote
Welcome,
I think you post on TBW as well. Nice to see you over here too.
Beth
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
07-21-2005, 10:25 PM
2848
in reply to
2813
tribegirl3
Joined on 03-28-2005
Ohio
Posts 232
Points 3,674
Re: HIyya!
Reply
Quote
Welcome Kristine!
Angie
Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
07-25-2005, 1:30 PM
2944
in reply to
2848
cali421
Joined on 03-25-2005
Posts 117
Points 2,193
Re: HIyya!
Reply
Quote
Hi Kristine.
Welcome to ATB! oopps...sorry editted. LOL. WELCOME TO ATB!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse