Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

Last post 11-13-2006, 4:15 PM by danivdp. 14 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-29-2006, 10:10 PM 19742

    New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    New LE Didys

    Want one of the new LE Didys listed on the Didy site - with free shipping, support, and trial period?

    We've placed our next big 100+ Didy order. I told them to add to our order as many Limited Edition and rare Didys as they had on hand, hehe. So if anyone has any specific requests, just email me at admin@attachedtobaby.com and I can add you to the preorder list. No need to pay until they're in, as I've learned not to count on things arriving until they actually are in my hands. I hope to know next week for sure what they think they will be sending though!

    This is mostly for the new Limited Editions they have on their site, I don't think I can get too rare of ones, hehe. We submitted our order last week so I expect them to be in mid-October, (maybe 3rd week of Oct)

    ATB Didy

    The ATB Didy colors that I submitted (and haven't heard official word back yet, I think headquarters is out of town now) are, listed in order of requests:

    1. Lavender with cream logo (ATB site colors)
    2. Chocolate with natural logo
    3. Deep pink with lighter pink logo (ATB site colors)

    These will be like the current NINO/LLL type Didys.

    I just wanted to say that I should know more info on these next week, like when they'll be ready and such. We've gotten alot of emails about them, so we'll announce it here when it's more official.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  09-30-2006, 5:36 PM 19765 in reply to 19742

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Woo hoo, I like those color combos for the ATB Didy.  Can't wait to hear the official word on it all.  I will be looking for the info so I can get in line for one Big Smile


    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
  •  09-30-2006, 5:48 PM 19766 in reply to 19742

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Am I missing something?  I don't see any LE's on the Didymos site.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Where should I look?
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
  •  10-03-2006, 2:28 PM 19835 in reply to 19766

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    luvbnmommy:
    Am I missing something?  I don't see any LE's on the Didymos site.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Where should I look?

     They are actually in the ATB shop section.

     http://store.attachedtobaby.com/SearchResult.aspx?manufacturer=55 

     She has LE indios, stripes, and jaquards.  :D


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  10-03-2006, 2:36 PM 19837 in reply to 19835

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Ah, okay.  She meant in the Didys section on ATB, not the actual Didymos site.  Gotcha!  Thanks!!
    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
  •  10-18-2006, 11:54 AM 21802 in reply to 19742

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Am I the only one getting impatient here? LOL!!!
    Lori Big Smile

    SAHM to Abdalla (6) & Nora (3) Big Smile
  •  10-18-2006, 9:47 PM 21869 in reply to 21802

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Me Too!!!! Trying to decide what I need to sell to get one?... Any updates???
  •  10-20-2006, 1:19 PM 22374 in reply to 21802

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    I can be a little more patient now cuz I just bought a Havana Hoppediz (maxi) with matching bag! Party!!! I LOVE ATB! Cool

    Now by the time Didy HQ gets their "poo" together and releases the ATB wraps, I should have built up Paypal again! LOL! ;)


    Lori Big Smile

    SAHM to Abdalla (6) & Nora (3) Big Smile
  •  10-30-2006, 7:20 AM 25085 in reply to 22374

    • rwwf is not online. Last active: 11-28-2006, 1:40 PM rwwf
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-30-2006
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 2
    • Points 44

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Is it possible to actually SEE them before ordering? On screen is ok.
  •  10-30-2006, 7:42 AM 25086 in reply to 25085

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Yes, of course, we'll let you see them before ordering! We're only doing "preorder requests" now, just let us know your preferred color and size so we know the demand and can manufacture accordingly. You don't have to buy and can change your mind. We had over a hundred pre-requests, so I think I have a great idea of the color/sizes demand at least now.

    But no one can order yet, as these are not in production yet. We had to pay for a very large regular Didy order first and now we can focus on the design and manufacture of the new ATB Didy. Once it is made, I hope to get some photos of them to allow for preorders. I may have to order them and wait for them to ship from Germany and take the photos myself.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  10-30-2006, 8:04 AM 25087 in reply to 25086

    • rwwf is not online. Last active: 11-28-2006, 1:40 PM rwwf
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-30-2006
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 2
    • Points 44

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    In that case ... chocolate!

    Lives in Denmark, so need to know how much the shipping is. Maybe you could send it to my uncle in Boston and he can bring it to me.

    And would like to know the prise ... not being a millionaire!!

  •  10-30-2006, 8:11 AM 25088 in reply to 25087

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    We'll update everyone on the price and availability when they're available. :) I don't know myself how much they will cost us.

    As always shipping on international packages costs $10 on orders over $75. This may change with our new shopping cart in the future.

    That's all I know for now on these!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  10-30-2006, 11:17 AM 25351 in reply to 25088

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Angela-

    I see your post mentions pre-requests.  Did I miss a post where you asked for this?  I would be interested in the chocolate, probably a size 6.

    Can't wait to see them!!


    Melissa
    Mom to Emma (2/25/06) and Wife to Michael (5/15/04)
  •  11-02-2006, 9:34 PM 28497 in reply to 25351

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Put me down for a size 6 chocolate too!!
    Joanna
    Mama to Sarah (06/16/05)
  •  11-13-2006, 4:15 PM 28948 in reply to 28497

    Re: New LE Didys and ATB Didy updates

    Is there any chance they could make the chocolate/natural colorgrown? Big Smile

View as RSS news feed in XML