Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hello from Wisconsin

Last post 07-10-2005, 2:14 PM by angela. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-22-2005, 4:55 PM 762

    Hello from Wisconsin

    Hi, my name is Pam.  I am mommy to Ashton who will be 22 months at the end of May.  Unfortunately I work outside the home fulltime but fortunately, dh stays home with ds all day.  I wish I were home but at least one of us is.  Some day...

    I used the Bjorn when Ashton was small (not knowing about all these other wonderful carriers).  Late last fall I went looking for advice on a carrier before went on an all day long art & craft show.  We got a Leo Marine Storch (LOVE it!) and as they say, the rest is historyBig Smile [:D]  We now have a couple MTs & a pouch.  And although he's 22 months, we still babywear quite a bit, particularly when running errands.  Hopefully we'll have a #2 so I can justify continuing to add to my collectionSmile [:)]

  •  05-22-2005, 6:54 PM 765 in reply to 762

    Re: Hello from Wisconsin

    Hey Pam!  Welcome!  I too came to babywearing late - on my 3rd child.  Kudos to you for starting with the grandaddy of them all - the woven wrap.  I'm impressed.  You will like the mommies here.  Everybody's super nice.  Make sure to post some pics so we can see your little guy!
    Tamara, blessed mama to:
    Nathaniel (5), Susannah (2.5), Abigail (14 mo), Sprout (due 4/20)and 3 in heaven: Asher, Ari, and Issac.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/pfamilygal
  •  06-09-2005, 11:50 PM 1461 in reply to 765

    Re: Hello from Wisconsin

    Hi Pam!!!

    Nice to see you here too Big Smile [:D]

  •  07-10-2005, 2:14 PM 2549 in reply to 762

    Re: Hello from Wisconsin

    Hi Pam! I'm from Wisconsin too, which part are you from?

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML