Hi, I've been lurking for a while here and it's time to finally introduce myself. My name is Karen and I'm a first time mom to a 5 month old boy. I have always loved children since I was little - I'm an only child and always wanted a brother or sister. Since that never happened, I just doted upon all of my younger cousins. Well, even though I love kids, it still didn't prepare me for how much I would love my son! He is my world, so of course I love my carriers because it allows me to keep him close so that I can hug and kiss him as often as I want.
And it's so nice that there are so many pretty options - sometimes too many pretty options because it keeps me wanting more! ![Surprise [:O]](../../emoticons/emotion-3.gif)
Well, thank you for letting me give a little background about myself and I look forward to chatting with everyone! ![Cool [H]](../../emoticons/emotion-11.gif)
Karen
Mama to monkeyboy - Jan 05