Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

How do you EC (what's your MO)?

Last post 10-10-2006, 9:49 PM by PolkaMonkey. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-10-2006, 9:49 PM 21067

    How do you EC (what's your MO)?

    I thought a nice MO EC thread would be helpful and cool: 

     

    I have been doing EC since dd was about 5 months (so about 1.5 mos) and it's great.  Usually dd takes CDs in the morning because I was ALWAYS missing her pees - she doesn't signal and gets annoyed w/going to the toilie, outside, to the sink, etc. every 5 minutes.  She usually poos right away in the morning (she'll do a few potties, then kaput), so the CDs are only pee.  In the afternoon, she's nakeys unless we're out and about.  The afternoons are nice, and even the mid-morn nap too because she's at the point where I don't worry about her peeing when she's sleeping.  In the afternoons, she will even "hold it" for a while after she wakes up.  At night, she wears gDiapers, which work great for us!

     


    Momma to Olivia (Lees) and wifey to dear Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML