Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

Last post 01-17-2006, 5:55 PM by gool0005. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-15-2006, 10:54 PM 9185 in reply to 8998

    Re: NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

    I'd love to see a weight loss forum too. I was just thinking today that I wished there was something like this. I try to explain to friends (with no kids) and family (who seem to have forgotten what it's like to have kids) why it's so difficult for me to eat healthily and exercise and they never understand! So I think this is an awesome idea!
    Carrie
    Mama to Rocket Boy, 10/22/04
  •  01-16-2006, 9:51 AM 9289 in reply to 9182

    Re: NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

    I'm in as well
  •  01-16-2006, 2:50 PM 9339 in reply to 9289

    Re: NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

    Me too!!  I was down 15 pounds before the holidays, but all those yummy cookies and candies I made helped me gain back 5. I am just now getting serious about losing my extra 50 or so pounds.......
  •  01-17-2006, 12:11 PM 9509 in reply to 9339

    Re: NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

    I think this is an awesome idea.  Count me in.

     

    Amy

  •  01-17-2006, 5:55 PM 9580 in reply to 9509

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-10-2006, 10:31 PM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 86
    • Points 1,277

    Re: NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

    I am in as well. I have already lost 100 pounds since Pauil was born 8 months ago. I would love to lose another 15 or so.

    Kelly

Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML