Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

If you could have any Oopa....

Last post 01-29-2006, 6:38 PM by Rachelh. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-23-2006, 1:36 AM 10218 in reply to 10210

    Re: If you could have any Oopa....

    alliswater wrote:

    I'm not much of a ring sling wearer and Oopa has the girliest girl slings ever - but if I win (yes, I'll make Ang give me a prize), I'll take the Kiwi.

    One thing about the Oopas is that the delicate ones are very hard to show on the site.  For example, the black piques are awesome but really hard to photograph.

    I could be convinced to trade my prize for desserts - I posted about my love of desserts before...

    Stick out tongue [:P]

    David.

     

    OMG, that is the funniest post ever!

    As for the question, I'd have to say the champagne one. It is amazingly beautiful.

  •  01-23-2006, 8:08 AM 10227 in reply to 10210

    Re: If you could have any Oopa....

    I am in love with the chocolate with peacock accent. 

    I made some really wonderful desserts, David.  Perhaps we can work something out.  Big Smile [:D]

    Dorothy
  •  01-28-2006, 9:27 PM 10867 in reply to 10210

    Re: If you could have any Oopa....

    If I could have any Oopa it would be MY Oopa, because we are very deeply in love.  I wear my Oopa to all kinds of innapropriate Oopa places like my 5 yr old DS's hockey practice this morning..its the chocolate with turquoise accent and its so comfy. 

    If I win I would have to get a turquoise one, but I was wondering about trading my prize for the black pique...hey if David can get desserts!  But on principle if I win I would just have to get silk, yes I have thought this much about winning.  What do you think I was thinking about at hockey practice????Wink [;)]

     


    Meg

    Shop At Home Mom to
    Nicholas (10/12/00)
    Lexi (5/3/02)
    my sweet baby Luke (8/1/05)
  •  01-28-2006, 9:57 PM 10874 in reply to 8794

    Re: If you could have any Oopa....

    A champagne textured---floofy as Jess said, but in an understated kind of way---KWIM??


    Sheri
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Mama to my teenager, David 12/29/90 and to my toddler Nathaniel 9/15/04

    Wife to Bill since 10/20/00
  •  01-29-2006, 6:38 PM 10965 in reply to 10874

    Re: If you could have any Oopa....

    Did I already answer this?

    1) Kiwi with bohemian
    2) Black pique with large polka dots


    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML