Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Girasol?

Last post 01-16-2006, 1:05 PM by ChunkyMonkey. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-14-2006, 10:13 AM 8894 in reply to 8891

    Re: Girasol?

    haakadoodle wrote:
    Jess, Dying it sounds like a lot of work! I kind of like the green one that has light green on one side and it gets darker with each line. If i have the Iris, will the green girasol pale in comparison? Beth

    I know which one you are talking about.  I'd be concerned about it not living up to the didy too. 


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-15-2006, 6:43 AM 9039 in reply to 8894

    Re: Girasol?

    I'm loving mine more & more... and I just bought another one yesterday from another mom. They're so soft and supportive - and while the one I just bought DOES have a wrong side (my first one didn't) it is not that drastic. It's not like a print shirt that is solid on the other side - the wrong side is just a little bit darker than the right side.

    Christy, Leo's Mom
  •  01-15-2006, 1:31 PM 9089 in reply to 7229

    Re: Girasol?

    I don't think their colors are so great either compared to the Didy's and Storchs! But for some reason I just love my Ellaroo wraps. Maybe if I tried a Girasol. Does anyone ever bring one to the Twin City's NINO meeting?

    Ann

    Mom to Logan 8-25-05


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-15-2006, 5:44 PM 9124 in reply to 9089

    Re: Girasol?

    I felt a couple of Girasols yesterday, and REALLY liked how cushy they felt. Yes, I will always have Didymos as my favorite wrap, but I think Girasols are very good. I liked them slightly better than the BBSlens I tried yesterday and they feel A LOT better than the Hoppediz and Ellaroos I used to have.

    And Ann... if colorways are your problem, Girasols are not as limited as you think... Wink [;)]

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-16-2006, 1:05 PM 9322 in reply to 9124

    Re: Girasol?

    Im tempted to try one...........or would it be better to try a didy or storch as my first wrap?
    Susan
    Mom to 4 great kids and one due in May!
Page 2 of 2 (20 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML