Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

PT'ing someone who doesnt really want to PT...

Last post 01-18-2006, 9:36 AM by Mom2Jack+one. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-17-2006, 4:03 PM 9558 in reply to 8709

    Re: PT'ing someone who doesnt really want to PT...

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:

    but i think the big thing is he KNOWS when he's going cause he'll tell me.  he's an extremely vocal kid and pretty smart, knows where things go and puts them up. 

    Doesn't that just drive you crazy?  That and when I tell DS that it is time to use the potty and he tells me know and then three minutes later he is all wet.

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:

    thanks for all the suggestions...off to wash towels and underwear



    I know that feeling, too.  I am just glad that I have hardwood rather than carpet and am washing diapers anyway.  If DD was not in cloth I think I would find the dirty underwear a lot more stressful.

    I have no advice Jess, except that if it is really driving you nuts, take a break from it and try later.

    Dorothy
  •  01-18-2006, 9:36 AM 9673 in reply to 9558

    Re: PT'ing someone who doesnt really want to PT...

    We had an off couple days but today he's back at it.  Should be interesting.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML