in

Babycarrier photo database

Last post 08-09-2006, 12:47 AM by Mariola. 64 replies.
Page 2 of 5 (65 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-07-2005, 6:23 PM 1344 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can use my photos!  I was wondering how everyone was getting their pictures in the database.  Guess I should visit this forum more often.  Big Smile [:D]

     

    Debi

  •  06-08-2005, 2:57 PM 1363 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Permission granted--yay!

    juliet
    maman à eliazar luís 12.23.04
  •  06-08-2005, 4:25 PM 1366 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I would love to be able to posts photos of my slings in use but can't figure out how to do it.  Can someone help me out please?  Thanks!

     

    Amy

  •  06-09-2005, 10:48 PM 1459 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You have my permission to use pictures of me and my daughter Ella!

     

    Amy

  •  06-10-2005, 3:28 AM 1463 in reply to 1459

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Ok, I compiled a list of all of you who gave permission, so this weekend I'll set some time aside to add your wonderful pictures!!! Party!!! [<:o)]
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  06-10-2005, 8:26 AM 1464 in reply to 256

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-17-2006, 7:40 AM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 144
    • Points 2,358

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You're missing me!! I know that I gave my permission in an email, but you've had my permission for a while. K?


  •  06-10-2005, 10:04 AM 1470 in reply to 1463

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Yay, Angela!  We need to have our own version of kantoliinakanava!

    juliet
    maman à eliazar luís 12.23.04
  •  06-10-2005, 1:55 PM 1479 in reply to 1470

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I did a google search on kantoliinakanava - it looks really cool, but I can't read the language. What is kantoliinakanava?
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  06-10-2005, 2:06 PM 1485 in reply to 1479

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    It's a site that seems to have millions of pictures of every carrier possible (!).  OK, maybe I'm exaggerating!  Here's a link:

    http://www.kantoliinakanava.fi/liinat/index.php

    And if you click on anything in the right-hand column, like Hug-a-bub, you'll see a bunch of pictures.  The site also has a ton of Didymos pictures (click on Didymos and then the fabric samples, although not all of them have pics).

    Soooo....we need to have our own kantoliinakanava!  (only wish I knew how to pronounce it)  =)
    juliet
    maman à eliazar luís 12.23.04
  •  06-11-2005, 12:52 AM 1497 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can post my pictures too


    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  06-13-2005, 12:57 AM 1545 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    I dont know how to get our pics in there...but we have some pics to share! 

    Jess & Jackson
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  06-15-2005, 7:38 PM 1614 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    My pic is awful, but I plan on adding more soon and you definately have my permission!

    Stacey

    momma to Taylor 3/05 and Haley 8/01


    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
  •  06-18-2005, 10:31 PM 1705 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can definitely use mine!  Thanks. 
    Shelley mama to Skyler and Kaian

    LOVE MY BOYS!
  •  06-20-2005, 12:53 AM 1749 in reply to 1705

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    You can any photos I post!

    Christine

    Christine
    BWing, CDing, HSing, AP momma to my 2 girls:
    Mikayla (5/98) and Rachel (3/05)
  •  07-14-2005, 1:21 PM 2687 in reply to 256

    Re: Babycarrier photo database

    Leo and I say it's okay!

    Christy

    Christy, Leo's Mom
Page 2 of 5 (65 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML